2022 GCE O/L Exam Results Re Correction Online Application
During re-scrutiny, several members of the Re-Scrutiny Board thoroughly examine the relevant answer scripts. It is emphasized that re-scrutiny may result in an upward or downward revision of marks or grade.
- O/L Results Re Correction Online Application 2022
O/L Results Re Correction Online Application 2022
Step by step guide to apply re-scrutiny
How to Apply O/L Re-Scrutiny 2022
- Applications are called only via online for re-scrutiny of results of the above examination.
- Closing date of applications is 20. of December 2022.
- Use one of the following methods to apply for re-scrutiny of results.
- Log into the official website of the Department of Examinations https://doenets.lk and click on “Application for Re-Scrutiny of Results” which is under “Online Applications (School Exams)” under “Our Services”
- Log hoc DoE, official mobile app of the Department and click on “Application for Re-Scnitiny of Results” which is under “Online Applications (School Exams)”
- Log into https://onlineexams.gov.lk/eic
- When you log into the system, the same national identity card number and Index number which you have used to sit for the G.C.E. (0/L) Examination – 2021 (2022) should be used.
- Before completing the application, reading technical instructions, common instructions and watching the explanatory video on filling the application is necessary to fill the application accurately.
- The f re for the re-scrutiny per subject is Rs. 200/=. This emout can be paid by a credit/debit card or through a post office.
- PDF format of the application can be downloaded after the payment and it should be kept with you. Also, you will receive a SMS to your mobile phone after paying the relevant amount.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to fill the application accurately with all the relevant subjects. The applications without the relevant amount will be jetted without further notice.
- The amount paid for the application will not be refunded.
Please note that the recommendation / signature of the principal is not necessary for the applications of school candidates.
OL Results Re-Correction Online Application Guide SinhalaRe%20Correction%20Application%20for%20G.C.E.%20OL%20Examination%202021%20si%20-%20www.govjob.lk
OL Results Re-Correction Online Application Guide EnglishRe%20Correction%20Application%20for%20G.C.E.%20OL%20Examination%202021%20en%20-%20www.govjob.lk
OL Results Re-Correction Online Application Guide TamilRe%20Correction%20Application%20for%20G.C.E.%20OL%20Examination%202021%20ta%20-%20www.govjob.lk
2022 O/L Results Re-Correction Online Application
|Re-Correction Information Sinhala||Download PDF|
|Re-Correction Information English||Download PDF|
|Re-Correction Information Tamil||Download PDF|
|Apply via mobile apps||Android||Download|