- South Eastern University
- Enumerators – UBL Cell
- 3 passes in the G.C.E. A/L examination in one attempt.
- Professional qualification in sales/marketing would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with MS office packages.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Should be self-motivated and target-oriented individual
- Ability to maintain a good living relationship with retailers.
- Ability to work on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ability to travel.
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales/marketing.
- Payments shall be made on the basis of the number of collected business documents according to the approved cost component AHEAD/RA3/UBL/SEU/OVAA/33 of the PEP with the recommendation of the Principal Investigator (PI). In order to claim the payment, the selected candidate must provide both the digital image and the spreadsheet file of the business document. The rate will be negotiated with the selected candidates during the interview.
- seu.ac.lk (2022.08.10)
English Advertisement Preview
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|