- Sabaragamuwa University
- Research Assistant – AHEAD / RIC Grants – No:16, Faculty of Agricultural Science
- The employee should have to hold a MSc. degree under an approved educational institute/university by the University of Grants Commission (UGC) in one of the relevant subjects mentioned below.
- Food Sciences/ Food Chemistry/ Food Processing Technology/ Food Research and Development/ Food Engineering or a related subject above
- The candidate should have a good publication record (SCI or SCIE journal publications). And
- The candidate should hold a BSc. degree in related with Food Chemistry/Food Sciences / Agricultural Sciences or above-mentioned fields in (1).
- As compensation for the services provided, the employee shall be paid a wage of LKR. 80,000 [per month] and all payments shall be subject to mandatory employment deductions (UPF and ETF).
English Advertisement Preview