- University Hospital KDU
- Compliance and Risk Management Officer
- Degree in Quality Management or equivalent.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar degree with a diploma in quality management or equivalent.
- 03 years or above quality assurance or operation management in a government or private hospital.
- Internal Auditor programmes participation.
- Management Systems or relevant management systems experience.
- Training Programme completed on ISO 14001:2015 Environment or any other ISO certification.
- Rs.52,860.00/- (Based on daily attendance)
Sinhala Advertisement PreviewCompliance%20and%20Risk%20Management%20Officer%20-%20University%20Hospital%20KDU%20si%20-%20www.govjob.lk
English Advertisement PreviewCompliance%20and%20Risk%20Management%20Officer%20-%20University%20Hospital%20KDU%20en%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Sinhala Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Application Form||Download PDF|