- UNOPS – United Nations Office for Project Services
- Communications Specialist (Monitoring)
- Master’s degree in communication, media studies, journalism, international relations, public/media relations, public relations, event management, English or any other related field is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in combination with 7 additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s Degree
- Fluency in English is required.
- Five years of experience in communications, event management, advocacy/government relations, digital media, journalism/press, environmental issues,, public/media relations, marketing, international relations, writing/editing (including grant/proposal writing), research or any other related fields is required.
- Experience working in advertising, public relations, social behavior change communications would be an asset.
- Experience in developing strategy and plans for communications and helping in the organization events (and associated materials) is highly preferable.
- Previous working experience in a similar position with media organizations, UN, NGO or private organizations would be an asset.
- Previous experience with environmental issues including plastic management would be an asset.
- Experience in personnel management is as asset.
- unops.org (2022.08.23)
English Advertisement PreviewCommunications%20Specialist%20-%20UNOPS%20-%20UN%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Apply Now||Click Here|