- United Nations Development Program Vacancies (UNDP)
- Human Rights Consultant (Universal Periodic Review)
- Master’s Degree in Law, social science or other related fields of study with a strong link with human rights
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law, social science or other related fields of study coupled with 5 years relevant experience.
- 10 years of professional work experience (previous experience in the UPR process is an added value)
- Previous experience with assessment, evaluation, preferably of issues relating to human rights
- Strong familiarity with the Sri Lanka context, and especially recent policy and legal developments, including human rights system in the country is a strong asset.
- Excellent writing skills and proven ability to produce quality documents adhering to strict timelines
English Advertisement Preview