- UNICEF – United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
- Social Policy Specialist, HCT, (P-3), Colombo Sri Lanka
- An advanced university degree in international development, social sciences, public policy, public health, or another relevant field.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of a local language is an asset.
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional experience of working in emergency contexts, with familiarity with UNICEF programmes and guidelines in emergency contexts, is required;
- Three years of relevant professional work experience in designing, implementing and managing humanitarian cash transfers;
- Experience in strengthening national social protection systems is considered as a strong asset;
- Proven experience in technical cooperation with UN agencies, government partners and civils society organisations and multi-stakeholder co-ordination and facilitation;
- Basic expertise in data analysis and information management;
- Ability to work independently and respond to feedback in a timely and professional manner.
- unicef.org (2022.08.24)
English Advertisement PreviewSocial%20Policy%20Specialist%20-%20UNICEF%20-%20UN%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Mutual Agreements||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|