- International Organization for Migration – IOM
- Senior Project Coordinator – Social Cohesion & Reconciliation (SCR)
- University Degree in Psychology, Political or Social Sciences, Human Rights, Law, Community Development or a related field from an accredited academic institution with Four (4) years of professional experience in the related field;
- Minimum Six (06) years of related work experience with High School Diploma.
- Experience in the field of psychology & mental health and familiarity with Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) is required.
- Experience in working in the field of Peacebuilding, conflict transformation is desired.
- Experience in liaising with governmental authorities, national/international institutions, United Nations agencies and nongovernmental organizations is desirable.
- LKR 210,000.00 (UG)
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.08.09)
English Advertisement Preview