- International Organization for Migration – IOM
- Project Coordinator – Social Cohesion & Reconciliation (SCR)
- University Degree in Conflict Transformation, Peacebuilding, Human Rights, Law, Sociology or project management or a related discipline from an accredited academic institution with Two (2) years of professional experience in the related field;
- Minimum Four (04) years of related work experience with High School Diploma.
- Experience in Programme Coordination, Public Relation with proven experience working with Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) & government ministries is required.
- Previous experience in the area of peacebuilding / conflict transformation within public entities, UN partners and international organizations in a multi-cultural setting will be advantageous.
- LKR 128,400.00 (G4)
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.08.07)
English Advertisement Preview