- FAO – Food and Agriculture Organization
- Programme Coordinator (Sustainable Agriculture, Food Security and Nutrition)
- A university degree in Development Economics, Agriculture Economics, International Economics, Economics International Relations, Management or related fields.
- Working knowledge (level C) of English and working knowledge of Sinhala/Tamil.
- National or resident of Sri Lanka.
- 3 years of relevant experience in agriculture, food security and nutrition, project management/ coordination.
- fao.org (2022.08.08)
English Advertisement Preview