- American Embassy
- Commercial/Economic Assistant – Open to All Interested Applicants [Female/ Male]
- A university degree in economics, business, or political science is required – Candidate must attach relevant educational certificates.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- English level IV language proficiency will be tested.
- Ability to download data from websites, enter into spreadsheet, and present data to USG consumers. Ability to write Cleary for both an expert and non-expert audience on economic topics
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Must be familiar with U.S. and/or international business practices. Must be familiar with the structure and functions of the Sri Lankan government’s economic policy promotion.
- Four (4) years work experience in any of the following fields; Economic research, business management, development assistance, export promotion, trade, banking or office management – Candidate must attach copies of relevant service/work experience certificates.
- USD $817.25
- state.gov (2022.08.11)
English Advertisement Preview