- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Assistant Manager
- Be an Attorney-at-Law preferably with a Bachelor’s degree in Law, Management, Economics or Commerce;
- Have a professional qualification from a recognized accounting body with a Bachelors degree in Finance / Accountancy, Business Administration, Management, Economics, Statistics or Commerce;
- Have an excellent command of English and Sinhala and / or Tamil languages and be computer literate.
- Having a class for the Bachelor’s Degree and the possession of a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Securities & Exchange Commission (2022.08.21)
English Advertisement Preview
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|