- American Embassy
- GSO Housing Assistant- U. S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs)- All Agencies
- All applicants under consideration will be U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) of Current Employees of the Mission (All Agencies) and should meet minimum educational and working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required – ability to interact effectively with customers, landlords, contractors, government officials, and personnel in other offices in the Embassy. Ability to operate MS Office computer applications. Must possess strong negotiation skills to ensure the best price/value for the U.S. Government. Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Two years of office/hospitality/administrative experience. (Candidate must attach relevant work/service certificates).
- state.gov (2022.08.10)
English Advertisement PreviewGSO%20Housing%20Assistant%20-%20American%20Embassy%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Apply Now||Click Here|