- Sabaragamuwa University of Sri lanka
- Business Development Manager (On Contract) – Accelerating Higher Education Expansion and Development (AHEAD) – University Business Linkage Cell (UBL Cell)
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Age should be below 35 years on the date of the application
- A Bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by the UGC, preferably in management, marketing, finance, ICT, or science.
- Strong communication, negotiating skills, and good interpersonal relations
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong IT fluency, including website development and maintenance
- Creative talents and the ability to solve challenging problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate implementation of several commercialization endeavors with complex and diverse activities
- Previous experiences in similar assignments are preferable
- A fixed allowance will be Rs. 55,000.00 per month.
- sab.ac.lk (2022.06.29)
English Advertisement Preview