- United Nations Office for Project Services – UNOPS
- Technical Senior Officer – Environmental
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) in a relevant subject, preferably such as Environmental Science, Natural Science, Environmental Engineering, Sustainability or Environmental Management is required.
- An additional 2 years of relevant work experience in combination with a relevant first university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) may substitute for the requirement for a Master’s degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in environmental management and environmental monitoring (environmental assessments, risk-based assessments, implementation) is required, specifically in one (or more) of the following areas:
- pollution prevention, waste and hazardous materials management, water conservation, resource efficiency;
- biodiversity, ecosystems and sustainable natural resources management.
- Knowledge and working experience with the World Bank ESF and/or UN Model Approach is an asset.
- Experience with drafting impact assessments and plans is an asset.
English Advertisement Preview