- UNOPS – United Nations Office for Project Services
- Project Management Support – Specialist (Grant Management)
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) international relations, international development, economics, finance, administration or a related field is required.
- Bachelor degree in combination with additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- At least 5 years of experience (or more depending on academic credentials) in international cooperation and/or project management related matters is required.
- Demonstrated skills set in dealing with large database, spreadsheet.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct financial and budget analysis.
- Demonstrable exposure to development topics Knowledge on Grant Management.
- Demonstrable experience with Partnership Management and communication.
- Experience working with environmental issues such as plastic pollution is desired.
- Experience working in the development and humanitarian sector/working with UN, Donors, NGOs is desired.
- Additional experience of project support functions (finance, human resources, procurement & logistics) is desired.
- Strong computer skills, including internet navigation and office applications (Google Workspace/MS Office)
- unops.org (2022.07.19)
English Advertisement Preview