- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- Drivers training with a valid driver’s license.
- Two years work experience as a driver; safe driving record.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repairs.
- Previous driving experience in Western province is required.
- Should be able to furnish a valid police report which should be submitted within 7 days after assignment
- unops.org (2022.07.11)
English Advertisement PreviewDriver%20-%20UNOPS%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Click Here|