- UNOPS – United Nations Office for Project Services
- Civil Engineer
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) in engineering, construction management or related fields is required.
- University Degree (bachelor’s degree) in Engineering with a combination of 2 additional years of relevant professional experience will be accepted in lieu of an advanced degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience (after the advanced university degree) in managing or supervising construction activities is required.
- Proficiency in google documents, MS Project are required.
- Drafting skills with AutoCAD software is essential.
- Experience in statutory approval procedures for new infrastructure, Green Certification of buildings would be an added advantage.
- Experience in implementing works under complex quality and safety plans desired.
- Experience directing and mentoring engineering staff desired.
- Experience in providing advice and oversight is desirable.
- unops.org (2022.07.19)
English Advertisement Preview