- United Nations Development Program – UNDP
- Researcher on the duplication of services in central, provincial and local government services
- Master’s degree or above in the relevant field obtained from recognized University (Max. 150 points).
- At least 10 years professional experience in sub national government or similar field. (Max. 150 points);
- Strong experience in conducting evidence-based research studies and report writing. (Max. 150 points);
- Demonstrated experience in working with government partners and other stakeholders in public sector development programs. (Max. 100 points);
- Prior experience in working with the devolved and deconcentrated governance structures of Sri Lanka. (Max. 150 points).
English Advertisement Preview