- United Nations Development Programme
- Consultant to conduct a Consultative Assessment on the “Assigned Counsel System” in Sri Lanka
- Attorney-at-Law with a Master’s degree in law and seven years of progressively responsible work experience in the justice sector.
- Attorney-at-Law with a bachelor’s degree in law and ten years of progressively responsible work experience in the justice sector.
- At least 5 years professional experience in practicing law or working in the justice sector
- Strong experience in conducting evidence-based research and report writing
- Demonstrated experience in working with government partners and other stakeholders in public sector development programs
English Advertisement PreviewConsultant%20-%20UNDP%20-%20UN%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Click Here|