- IOM – International Organization for Migration
- Program Support Coordinator – Project Support Unit
- University Degree in International Relations, Development Studies, Human Rights, Political Science, Social Sciences or a related field from an accredited academic institution with Two (2) years of professional experience in the related field;
- Minimum Four (04) years of related work experience with High School Diploma.
- Experience in project development / proposal writing and monitoring & reporting is advantageous.
- Previous experience in liaising/working with Governments, Donor Agencies, UN partners and international organizations in a multi-cultural setting will be advantageous.
- LKR 128,400.00 (G4)
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.07.24)
English Advertisement Preview