- IOM – International Organization for Migration
- Nurse – Migration Health
- University Degree in Nursing from an accredited academic institution with Two (2) Years of Professional Experience in the related field: or;
- Minimum Four (4) years related work experience in the field of nursing with a Diploma in Nursing.
- A valid license (SLMC Reg.) to practice as a nurse in Sri Lanka.
- Experience in briefing and counselling the clients is a strong requirement.
- Administrative & Clerical work experience, preferably within the International Humanitarian Field will be advantageous.
- Previous experience in working with refugees would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in public health or migration health would be advantageous.
- LKR 128,400.00 (G4)
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.07.19)
English Advertisement PreviewNurse%20-%20IOM%20-%20UN%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|