- IOM – International Organization for Migration
- Finance Executive – Finance Unit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finances, or related discipline from an accredited academic institution with two (02) year of professional experience in the sphere of Procurement & Logistics or similar field
- Minimum four (04) years of related work experience with a Diploma in the above fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail, Outlook.
- Previous experience in SAP is a distinct advantage.
- Prior work experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government institutions/organization in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage.
- LKR 128,403.58 (G4)
- IOM (2022.07.19)
English Advertisement Preview