- USAID – United States Agency for International Development
- Records and Correspondence Management Technician
- Completion of at least two years of post-secondary education in the field of Business Administration, or Office Management or logistics Management is required.
- The incumbent must have at least three years of experience in administrative or general office management.
- Level IV of both written and spoken English and Sinhala or Tamil required
- Basic familiarity with USAID rules and regulations and office procedures as related to records management work, mail handling, copy and scanning machines, computer use, and supply and voucher tracking systems.
- Ability to read and understand mail, indexing and file management and disposition systems and procedures filling out forms; good communication skills; skills in maintaining and operating computer and photocopy equipment are required.
- A minimum of three years of administrative, secretarial, finance, or accounting work experience is required of which two years should be in related work with a U.S. Government Agency or Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), other donor organizations, host-government organizations, or private-sector institutions.
- Step 1 – USD 7,642 to Step 14 – USD 12,777 per annum
- July 08, 2022, 1730 hrs
- USAID (2022.06.23)
English Advertisement PreviewRecords%20and%20Correspondence%20Management%20Technician%20-%20USAID%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Application Form||Download PDF|