- Tea Research Institute – Tea Research Board – Ministry of Plantation
- Estate Superintendent (Contract Basis)
- Having passed the G.C.E (O/L) examination in six (06) subjects in one sitting with credit passes for four (04) subjects including language (Sinhala / Tamil), English & Mathematics
- Having passed three (03) subjects (other than General Paper) at the G.C.E (A/L) examination
- Having obtained a Certificate of proficiency in Diploma in Plantation Management not below than the National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 05, issued by a Technical / Vocational Training Institution accepted by the Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission.
- Excellent interpersonal relations, team spirit and networking skills will be added qualifications.
- Working knowledge in Sinhala, English and the ability to converse in Tamil is important.
- The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of three (03) years planting experience as a Superintendent of a low grown tea estate, and factory and experience in bought leaf factory operations is also necessary.
- Monthly all-inclusive package of approximately Rs. 150,000/- The selected candidate will be provided with additional facilities applicable to this position as stipulated by the TRI.
- Sunday Observer / Silumina (2022.07.03)
Sinhala Advertisement PreviewEstate%20Superintendent%20-%20TRI%20si%20-%20www.govjob.lk
English Advertisement PreviewEstate%20Superintendent%20-%20TRI%20en%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|Sinhala Advertisement||Download PDF|
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|