- SMIB – State Mortgage and Investment Bank
- Deputy General Manager – Finance & Planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a UGC recognized University
- Intermediate Level qualification of ICASL / CIMA/ ACCA-UK
- A Master’s degree in the related fields would be an added qualification.
- Full Professional Membership of ICASL / CIMA / ACCA-UK
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in the relevant field of which minimum five (05) years at Senior Management Level and experience in the relevant field in a banking institution.
- Rs.250,655 – 8,550 x 12 – 353,255 per month together with bank approved allowances (10% Allowance, Cost of Living & Rent Allowance).
- Sunday Observer (2022.07.31)
English Advertisement PreviewDeputy%20General%20Manager%20-%20SMIB%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|