- Seylan Bank
- Network & Security Engineer – IT Infrastructure
- Degree in computer science or related filed and CCNA, Cisco CCNP, Fortinet NSE certifications, SD-WAN, Linux, and WAF related certifications would be an added advantage.
- Experience in firewall, routers, switches, IPS / IDS, IPsec VPN, Web application firewall technologies / LAN / WAN technologies / configuring and managing the network monitoring tools.
- Very good understanding and experience in different routing protocols, QoS, traffic shaping, L2 / L3 technologies and protocols.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 6 years of experience in banking / IT of which 3 years in system administration.
- seylan.lk (2022.07.19)
English Advertisement Preview