- Seylan Bank
- Assistant General Manager – Finance
- Qualification in CA / CIMA / CMA / ACCA or a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Qualified member of a recognized accounting body.
- Be proactive in grasping knowledge on emerging / changing trends in Financial Management and make suggestions for continuous improvements.
- Strong analytical, technical, interpersonal, leadership skills and the ability to drive the team in a smooth manner independently in a demanding environment.
- Minimum of 15 years post qualifying experience of which at least 5 years should be in a Senior Management capacity preferably in financial institution.
English Advertisement Preview