- DFCC Bank
- Information Security Infrastructure Manager ( Permanent – On Probation)
- Possess a degree in Computer or a full professional qualification in IT acceptable to the Bank. Qualification in CCSE, CISM. CEH, CISSP Will be a definite advantage
- Possess an excellent knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting Firewalls and VPNs, Checkpoint Firewalls, PaloAlto Firewalls and IS incident handling
- Possess an excellent knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting LAN, WAN systems and related devices.
- Possess a good knowledge in routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP etc.)
- Possess excellent skills in identifying, troubleshooting and resolving network issues.
- Possess good communication skills, business stakeholder collaboration, Team and project management skills
- Possess technical and project experience in security integration of Public and Hybrid cloud SaaS-IaaS-PaaS services, EDR, Bluecoat Proxy, Cisco ACL Vmware NSX Firewall, Fortinet SDWAN and Security solutions, Zscaler or any other SASE solution will be an added advantage
- Possess a good knowledge and understanding in CIS Controls, NVD, OWASP, IMITRE ATT&CK frameworks and industry standards
- Possess 8 years’ experience in IT in the domain of Banking & Finance, out of which at least 3 years’ experience in Firewall and security incident handling
English Advertisement Preview