- Commercial Bank
- Banking Trainee
- Age limit – below 24 years of age.
- Passed G.C.E (O/L) with 06 subjects with 04 “C” passes including Mathematics. and “A” or “B” pass for English in a single sitting.
- Passed Edexcel or Cambridge (O/L) Examination with 06 subjects with 03 “B” passes. including English and Mathematics and 03 “C” passes in a single sitting.
And any one of the following qualifications,
- Passed G.C.E (A/L) with 03 “S” passes for main subjects (excluding General English) or 03 “C” passes at Edexcel or Cambridge (A/) in a single sitting
- CIMA completed up to Operational Level.
- ACCA completed up to Skill Level.
- CIM (UX) completed up to Diploma Level.
- IABF completed at Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka.
- AAT- Passed Finalist.
- Diploma in Information Technology (full time) from an institute approved by the University Grants Commission.
English Advertisement Preview