- Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka
- Research Assistant – AHEAD / RIC Grants – No:16 – Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Qualifications & Experience
- 1) The employee should have to hold a MSc. degree under an approved educational institute / university by the University of Grants Commission (UGC) in one of other relevant subjects mentioned below.
- Food Sciences / Food Chemistry / Food Processing Technology / Food Research and Development / Food Engineering or a related subject above
- The candidate should have a good publication record (SCI or SCIE journal publications).
- 2) The candidate should hold a BSc degree in related with Food Chemistry / Food Sciences / Agricultural Sciences or above-mentioned fields in (1).
Salary and other Benefits
- As compensation for the services provided, the employee shall be paid a wage of LKR 80,000 [per month] and all payments shall be subject to mandatory employment deductions CUPF and ETF).
English Advertisement Preview