- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Water Resource Advisor – Climate and Environment Team
- Masters Degree (M.Sc.) in development, water management, irrigation, engineering, climate change adaptation or related fields
- Bachelor’s Degree in above mentioned/related fields with additional 2 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant Master’s Degree with minimum Seven (07) years of progressive work experience or relevant Bachelor’s Degree with minimum Nine (09) years of progressive work experience, in Water Resource Management in Sri Lanka with a background in poverty reduction, emphasizing disaster risk management and climate change adaptation in Sri Lanka.
English Advertisement Preview