- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Gender Coordination Officer (National of Sri Lanka only)
- Master’s degree in social sciences, human rights, gender/women’s studies, international development, or a related field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with five additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Fluency in English and Sinhala/Tamil is required.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience at the national or international level on gender equality, women’s empowerment and human rights with a strong background on strategic management and coordinating GEWE within the UN, with government, civil society and other stakeholders.
- Experience in capacity building and training UN, government or stakeholders on gender-mainstreaming.
- Experience in providing substantive technical inputs on GEWE.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the areas of gender and/or Women, Peace and Security.
- Experience in mobilizing resources desirable.
- Familiarity with results-based management and rights-based programming desirable.
- Familiarity with UN system or other international organizations desirable.
- 2022-06-05 (Midnight New York, USA)
English Advertisement Preview