- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Gender and Justice Consultant
- A degree/ post graduate in gender studies, social sciences, development studies, law or related field with a minimum of five experience in providing project management support and administrative support on gender.
- Strong diplomatic skills and capacity to build and maintain partnerships with a number of stakeholders (UN Agencies, Government entities, other development partners and the private sector).
- Strong spoken and written English skills with fluency in Sinhala/Tamil.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes direction well, but also works independently.
- Fluency and writing skills in English with Sinhala/Tamil.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and other web-based software.
- Experience in compiling reports, support to the development of audio-visual and print materials.
- 2022-06-08 (Midnight New York, USA)
English Advertisement PreviewGender%20and%20Justice%20Consultant%20-%20UNDP%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Click Here|