- Food and Agriculture Organization of The United Nations
- Project Management Specialist Vacancies
- An advanced degree (a Master Degree or equivalent) in the fields of Food Science/Agriculture/Project Management or fields relevant to the subject matter of project;
- Knowledge of UN administration and related procedures an advantage;
- Proficiency in the use of office software packages and in handling web-based management systems;
- Good communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English, while oral skills in Sinhala and/or Tamil being an added advantage.
- The candidate must be a National of Sri Lanka.
- Minimum of 08 years work experience in management of field projects in at country level with at least 05 years experience in food/agriculture fields, with high consideration given to specific experience in food law, regulations of food standards and related governance mechanisms;
- Experience in international development an added advantage;
- Good understanding of agriculture/food related development issues and similar activities in Sri Lanka;
- Demonstrated experience in working with government structures at national level and wider stakeholders and being well versed with national communication processes an added advantage;
- fao.org (2022.05.24)
English Advertisement Preview