- Food and Agriculture Organization of The United Nations
- National Project Personnel – Project Coordinator
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree/equivalent in Project Management/Business Administration/Accountancy/Financial Management and /or other professional qualifications such as CIMA, AAT, ACCA, CMA, Chartered Accountancy, etc.
- Knowledge of UN administration and related procedures an advantage;
- Proficiency in the use of office software packages, including in financial systems and experience in handling web-based communications and management systems;
- Good communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English, while oral skills in Sinhala and/or Tamil being an added advantage.
- The candidate should be a National of Sri Lanka.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supporting role in project management or administration/financial management;
- Experience in international development and in food and agriculture related fields an added advantage;
- Demonstrated experience working with national level government structures and wider stakeholders is an advantage;
- fao.org (2022.05.24)
English Advertisement Preview