- Food and Agriculture Organization of The United Nations
- Environment Specialist
- Master’s degree or equivalent, in Environmental Science, Environmental Economics, Environment Management, Natural Resources Management or related fields or a University degree in Environment Management, Natural Resources Management or related fields, combined with 5 years of specialized experience in similar organization(s), may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- Working knowledge of English.
- National of Sri Lanka or resident in the country with a regular work permit.
- Knowledge about government decision making and network with climate institutions will be considered assets.
- Strong analytical skills as reflected in publications on environment sustainability in referenced journals.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the fields related to environment management, marine ecosystem, water and natural resources sectors as well as exposure to the full project cycle (i.e. leading medium and large size climate programming for GEF and GCF funding, project processing to project implementation management).
- Experience in environment sustainability analysis and policy, environmental and development economics are preferred.
- Experiences in leading medium and large size climate programming for GEF, GCF and donor funding are preferred.
- Food and Agriculture Organization (2022.05.24)
English Advertisement Preview