- Sri Lanka Red Cross Society (SLRCS)
- Assistant Manager – Disaster Management (Based in National Headquarters in Colombo)- HRM 792
- A Bachelor’s Degree either in Disaster Management, Disaster Risk Management, Social Sciences, Sociology, or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- 03 years of post-qualification experience in a similar managerial capacity with hands-on experience in Community-based Disaster Risk Reduction and Disaster Management.
- Sri Lanka Red Cross Society (2022.06.02)
English Advertisement PreviewAssistant%20Manager%20-%20Disaster%20Management%20-%20RedCross%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|