- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- Procurement and Logistics Assistant
- Completed Secondary Education (passed Advanced Level exams) is required.
- Degree, diplomas, certifications, or trainings in supply chain management, procurement and sourcing, or logistics is required.
- Fluency in English and Sinhala or Tamil is required.
- Minimum 6 years of progressive experience at the national or international level on provision of Procurement and Logistical Services is required.
- Experience with the UN, I/NGO, or other similar agency in handling procurement and logistics activities at a similar level / project will be an advantage.
- srilanka.unfpa.org (2022.05.27)
English Advertisement Preview