- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- Infrastructure and Project Management Manager
- A Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field is required.
- A combination of Bachelor’s degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
- AutoCAD certification is desirable.
- Project Management certification (for example PRINCE2® Foundation) is desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in civil engineering or construction management in an international organization is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management in an international organization is required.
- Experience in providing advice and oversight is desirable.
- Some experience in the UN system organizations and/or a developing country is highly desirable.
- Work experience in multi-cultural developing contexts is desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Projects and Google Suite is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English is required.
English Advertisement Preview