- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- Biomedical Engineer Vacancies (Retainer)
- Advanced University (Master’s) Degree in Biomedical engineering or related field is required.
- A Bachelor degree combined with 4 additional years of relevant professional experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A Technical Diploma in Biomedical engineering or similar with 6 years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the BA or the MA.
- Full proficiency in English is required
- 6 years (or more based on academic credentials) of progressive experience in the biomedical engineering field is required.
- Experience in the maintenance and the acquisition of health biomedical equipment is an asset.
- Good knowledge in industrial medical equipment and machinery specialized in oncology treatment, Ventilator, intensive care, Defibrillator , Radiographic system ,film, Radiographic units ,Mobile (DR), Computed Radiography (CR) ,Multi – film , Scanning Systems, Ultrasonic, General Purpose, Radiographic Systems ,Digital (DR), Radiographic /Fluoroscopic Units, Mobile (C-ARM), Digital Mammographic System, Stereotactic, Biopsy, Medical Gases, purified water treatment systems, autoclaves, neonatal incubators, ICU equipment, laboratory equipment, etc.
- Experience of successfully working with a variety of health sector stakeholders, particularly governments and development partners is an asset.
- Experience working in developing countries is an asset.
- Proficiency with computers in particular AutoCAD, and other related software related to the positions field of expertise is highly desirable.
- Experience working with developing nations and/or large global donors such as Global Fund, USAID, World Bank, etc. is an advantage.
English Advertisement Preview