- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- National Project Officer – Prevention Of Sexual Exploitation & Abuse (PSEA)
- Master’s Degree in Law, International Relations, Psychology, Social Sciences, Development Studies and Planning or a related field,
- Minimum two (02) years of related professional experience with a bachelor’s degree in any of the above fields.
- Experience in the fields of sexual exploitation and abuse, protection, child protection, gender-based violence, accountability to affected populations (AAP), gender mainstreaming and/or humanitarian affairs will be highly advantageous.
- Coordination experience within the UN system and amongst interagency partners, including governments, NGOs, and communities is desired.
- Experience in organizing and facilitating PSEA trainings, in particular, capacity-building and communication materials to promote behaviour change will be advantageous.
- Experience in undertaking PSEA risk assessments, in coordination with communities, partners, and UN and other key stakeholders is desired.
- Experience in policy and proposal development and the creation of standard operating procedures and tools.
- 327,181.00 (As per the UN Salary Scale at NO-A)
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.06.14)
English Advertisement Preview