- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Junior Procurement & Logistic Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or a related discipline from an accredited academic institution with one (01) year of professional experience in the sphere of Procurement & Logistics or similar field,
- Minimum three (03) years of related work experience with a Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
- Ability to prepare clear & concise reports.
- Knowledge in SAP system & high level of computer literacy
- Previous experience in procurement & logistics and working with vendors and service providers.
- Previous experience in Asset Management & Stock Management Processes.
- Experience in working in a busy institution, preferably within the international humanitarian organizations, non – governmental or governmental organizations is preferred.
- LKR 97,814.83 (G3)
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.05.26)
English Advertisement Preview