- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Internship Contract – Project Support Unit
- Graduate / Final Year Undergraduate in Development Studies, International Relations or a related discipline from an accredited academic institution.
- Ability to edit project documents as per supervisor’s feedback is preferred.
- Knowledge in Project proposals, monitoring and reporting will be advantageous.
- Fluency in English and Sinhalese / Tamil is required; Fluency in English is a must
- Previous Internship experience within the humanitarian sector will be an asset.
- Experience in working in a busy institution, preferably within the international humanitarian organizations, non – governmental or governmental organizations is preferred.
- LKR 34,000.00 per month
- srilanka.iom.int (2022.06.19)
English Advertisement PreviewIntern%20-%20Project%20Support%20Unit%20-%20IOM%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Pre-Screening Form||Download PDF|