- Lake House – Associated Newspapers of Ceylon Limited
- Court Clerk
- Passed G.C.E. (O/L) Examination with three credit passes for Sinhala, Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- Knowledge on computer literacy is an advantage
- At least 05 years experience in a similar capacity including the following;
- Perusing case records of Supreme Court, Court of Appeal, Civil Appellate, High Court, District Court, Magistrate Court and Labour Tribunal.
- Obtaining journal entries and proceedings from all courts.
- Familiar with land registry work will be an added qualification.
- Sunday Observer (2022.06.26)
English Advertisement Preview
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|