- Ceylon German Technical Training Institute (CGTTI)
- Deputy Director / Deputy Principal
- A Degree in Automobile / Mechanical or Electrical Engineering field which is recognized by the University Grants Commission with a postgraduate degree qualification (Masters’) in the relevant field Or Membership of a recognized professional Chartered Institute which is relevant to the subject area Of the post and minimum Of fifteen (15) years experience at a “Managerial Level” in a Corporation, Statutory Board / Institution or a reputed private institution.
- Fellow Membership Of a recognized Professional Chartered Institution, in a related field to the post and a minimum of fifteen (15) years experience at a “Managerial Level” in a Corporation, Statutory Board / Institution or a reputed private institution.
- Completion of minimum five (05) years satisfactory service in posts of Chief Engineer (Training ) , Chief Engineer (Production, Services and Maintenance) or Branch Principal in the Senior Manager (HM 1-1) Category (Internal)
- HM 1-3 – 2016 – Rs. 86,865 – 2270 x 15 – 120,915/- (In addition, government approved allowances will be paid.)
- Daily News / Dinamina (2022.06.24)
Sinhala Advertisement Preview
English Advertisement PreviewDeputy%20Director%2C%20Deputy%20Principal%20-%20CGTTI%20en%20-%20www.govjob.lk