- Country Coordination Mechanism – Global Fund
- Executive Secretary / Oversight Officer
- Preferably a Medical Graduate (from a recognized local or foreign university) with Post Graduate qualifications in public health, finance, public administration or business administration, or any related field.
- At least 7 years of professional experience (international or national) working in planning, and management in the humanitarian sector.
- Solid experience in developing partnerships in political environments and in mediating complex issues and deliverables at country, regional and international level.
- Rich professional experience, including a track record of working in strategy and policy analysis, program planning and management, and / or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding and experience of strategic, organizational, financial and management issues.
- Solid understanding Of Global Fund processes and its funding model.
- Solid understanding of the strategic value of key population / PLWD engagement and the particular efforts required to make it work in a meaningful way.
- Experience in public health and disease program management with focus on HIV / AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
- Excellent computer literacy, highest proficiency in English with fluency in Sinhala and / or Tamil language, demonstrated strong communication skills (written and oral) are required.
- Documented experience of managing a team.
- Rs. 250,000/= per month + travelling allowance
- Anti Malaria Campaign – Sri Lanka (MOH) / Silumina (2022.06.26)
Sinhala Advertisement PreviewExecutive%20Secretary%2C%20Oversight%20Officer%20-%20Global%20Fund%20-%20MOH%20si%20-%20www.govjob.lk
English Advertisement PreviewExecutive%20Secretary%2C%20Oversight%20Officer%20%28With%20ToR%29-%20Global%20Fund%20-%20MOH%20-%20www.govjob.lk
|Sinhala Advertisement||Download PDF|
|English Advertisement||Download PDF|