- American Embassy
- HVAC Technician – Open to All Interested Applicants [Female/Male]
- Level II (Limited Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English in required.
- Level III (Good Working Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing Sinhala and/or Tamil is required.
- Must have completed G.C.E. ordinary Level (Candidate must have passed six subjects including Mathematics, and possess Distinctions or Credits for at least three subjects).
- Successful completion of vocational training from an accredited institute recognized as producing journeyman level technicians with specialization in the HVAC field is required. Must have completed a course of study covering the principles of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) system design, system maintenance and troubleshooting, the various types of Freon and their uses, building pressurization, indoor air quality, and other specialized applications is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of journey-level experience in the installation, operations, repair and maintenance of commercial or industrial HVAC/mechanical refrigeration systems, 100ton chillers or larger, and large air-handling units is required. Work experience must demonstrate a progression of increased responsibility working on complex sophisticated equipment and components, including operation and maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- USD $464
- lk.usembassy.gov (2022.06.17) / Silumina (2022.06.19)
Sinhala Advertisement Preview
English Advertisement PreviewHVAC%20Technician%20-%20American%20Embassy%20en%20-%20www.govjob.lk