- American Embassy
- Customer Service Representative – Open to Current Employees of the Mission [Female/Male]
- Attempted G. C. E. O/L examination is required (candidate must have sat for all or at least 50% of the required subjects) Candidate must attach relevant educational certificates.
- Completion of one-year of Specialized Vocational Training in Information Technology are required. Candidate must attach relevant educational certificates.
- Level III English Language Proficiency will be tested.
- English level III (Good Working Knowledge) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required. (This will be tested).
- Level III (Good Working Knowledge) Reading/Writing/ Speaking Sinhala and/or Tamil is required.
- Good knowledge of customer service support and contacts as it relates to IT. The job holder must develop familiarity with State FAM/FAH regulations and security restrictions and procedures for IT-related queries and their locations.
- Ability to work cordially with customers. Speaking and written communication: explaining policy, exercises conflict management and communicates customer issues and expectations in accurate detail. Ability to troubleshoot Tier 1 IT issues.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- Minimum one-year prior work experience in Information Technology hardware, software or network support is required. Candidate must attach copies of relevant service/work experience certificates.
- USD $464
- lk.usembassy.gov (2022.06.22)
English Advertisement Preview