- U.S. Embassy
- Co-Community Liaison Office Coordinator -U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs)- All Agencies
- Completion of secondary school required.
- Level 3 (Good Working Knowledge) of English Speaking/Reading/Writing required.
- Standard knowledge of Microsoft computer environment required; ability to draft and edit material for correspondence and publication required. Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal/customer service skills required. Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain and hold a Top Secret Security clearance.
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass security certification. (Must be able to obtain and maintain a top secret security clearance).
- Minimum of three years of professional work experience required.
- USD $43,507 – USD $63,891
- lk.usembassy.gov (2022.06.15)
English Advertisement Preview